Fees act as value distribution mechanism between wmxWOM, vlWMX, and LPs stakers.
Wombex fees structure incentivizes vote-locked WMX governance and community engagement as well as veWOM acquisition.
Fees are collected in mined WOM and third-party token incentives and aren’t charged from other revenue streams such as veWOM admin fees or any airdrops to veWOM holders.
- 5% goes to wmxWOM stakers, paid out in WOM
- 10% goes to vlWMX stakers, paid out in wmxWOM
- 0.1% goes to harvest caller in WOM
Fees can be adjusted by governance in a hard-coded range with a total ceiling of 25%:
- 3-10% for wmxWOM stakers
- 5-15% goes to vlWMX stakers
- 0.01-0.2% goes to harvest caller
- 0-3% treasury fee