Comment on page
How to bridge WMX to Arbitrum
First of all, you need to add the Arbitrum One network to your wallet. You can do this by choosing “Arbitrum One” from the list of available networks or add it manually:
For reference, WMX token addresses on the BNB Chain and Arbitrum are listed below:
WMX BNB Address: 0xa75d9ca2a0a1D547409D82e1B06618EC284A2CeDWMX Arbitrum address: 0x5190F06EaceFA2C552dc6BD5e763b81C73293293
First of all, be sure that you have some amount of BNB (on the BNB Chain) and ETH (on Arbitrum) to pay gas fees for the transfer.
To bridge your WMX tokens to Arbitrum follow the following steps:
- 2.Under the “Tokens” section, choose the source chain (Binance Smart Chain) and the target chain (Arbitrum)
- 3.Press “Connect”.
- 4.Press “Select a token” and find WMX
- 5.Enter the amount of WMX you want to bridge to Arbitrum or press “MAX” to transfer all available WMX. Then press “Next”
- 6.Select the method you wish to pay for gas fees (currently, only manual payment is available)
- 7.Press “Approve” and then “Transfer”.
- 8.Confirm the transaction in the pop-up window
- 9.Confirm the transaction in your wallet. This transaction will be executed on the BNB chain and will transfer WMX to the bridge contract.
- 10.Wait for blockchain confirmations.
- 11.Press “Redeem” and confirm the transaction in your wallet to receive your tokens. Note, that this transaction will be executed on the Arbitrum chain and will transfer WMX to your Arbitrum wallet.
- 12.Congratulations, you have transferred your tokens to Arbitrum!
You can vote-lock your WMX in Wombex on Arbitrum. Owning the vote-locked WMX position you would earn 10% of WOM earned by Wombex LPs on Arbitrum (paid out in wmxWOM) and receiving rewards on the bribe market for voting for WOM rewards distribution.